Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded down 25.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 9th. Spectrecoin has a market cap of $2.34 million and approximately $30,294.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Spectrecoin has traded 19% lower against the dollar. One Spectrecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00001214 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Trade Satoshi, Bisq and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007655 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021549 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010698 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004578 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $196.99 or 0.02294060 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002819 BTC.
Spectrecoin (CRYPTO:XSPEC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS3.0 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 4th, 2016. Spectrecoin’s total supply is 22,445,451 coins. Spectrecoin’s official Twitter account is @SpectreCash and its Facebook page is accessible here. Spectrecoin’s official website is spectreproject.io. The Reddit community for Spectrecoin is /r/XSPEC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Spectrecoin
Spectrecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bisq, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.