Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 9th. One Ether Zero coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0797 or 0.00000929 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, EXX, DigiFinex and Cryptopia. Ether Zero has a total market capitalization of $13.18 million and $3.79 million worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded 14.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $193.46 or 0.02255569 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00058880 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 32.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
About Ether Zero
Ether Zero (ETZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 207,428,185 coins and its circulating supply is 165,398,772 coins. The official message board for Ether Zero is medium.com/@etherzero. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ether Zero’s official website is etherzero.org.
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
Ether Zero can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, DigiFinex, Hotbit and EXX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ether Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.