Fantasy Sports (CURRENCY:DFS) traded 26.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 9th. One Fantasy Sports token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0233 or 0.00000271 BTC on exchanges including Cat.Ex, P2PB2B and Coindeal. Fantasy Sports has a total market cap of $71,841.00 and approximately $1,213.00 worth of Fantasy Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Fantasy Sports has traded 55.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00039043 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007082 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $529.72 or 0.06175310 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00001065 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00042723 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016444 BTC.
Fantasy Sports Token Profile
DFS is a token. Its genesis date was July 22nd, 2017. Fantasy Sports’ total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,084,280 tokens. The official website for Fantasy Sports is www.digitalfantasysports.com. The Reddit community for Fantasy Sports is /r/dfstoken. Fantasy Sports’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Fantasy Sports Token Trading
Fantasy Sports can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coindeal, Cat.Ex and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantasy Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fantasy Sports should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fantasy Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fantasy Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantasy Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.