IOStoken (CURRENCY:IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 9th. One IOStoken token can now be purchased for about $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinZest, OTCBTC and Huobi. Over the last seven days, IOStoken has traded 20.7% lower against the dollar. IOStoken has a total market cap of $332.92 million and approximately $16.00 million worth of IOStoken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00038350 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006998 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $525.38 or 0.06135458 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001063 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00041099 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00016534 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
IOST is a token. It was first traded on January 20th, 2018. IOStoken’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,400,000,000 tokens. IOStoken’s official website is iost.io. IOStoken’s official message board is medium.com/@iostoken. IOStoken’s official Twitter account is @IOStoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for IOStoken is /r/IOStoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling IOStoken
IOStoken can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Upbit, HitBTC, BitMart, DDEX, Vebitcoin, Bitrue, Bithumb, BigONE, OKEx, DigiFinex, Hotbit, Zebpay, Huobi, WazirX, CoinBene, Cobinhood, IDAX, DragonEX, GOPAX, Binance, IDEX, CoinZest, Kyber Network, Kucoin, OTCBTC, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, Bitkub, Coineal, ABCC, BitMax, Livecoin and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOStoken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOStoken should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IOStoken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOStoken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOStoken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.