Levolution (CURRENCY:LEVL) traded 9.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 10th. Levolution has a market capitalization of $8.20 million and $163,930.00 worth of Levolution was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Levolution has traded up 32.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Levolution token can currently be bought for $0.36 or 0.00004193 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coineal and P2PB2B.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00040005 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007006 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $541.53 or 0.06385037 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00001020 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00040612 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016162 BTC.
Levolution Token Profile
Levolution (CRYPTO:LEVL) is a token. It was first traded on January 4th, 2019. Levolution’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,004,206 tokens. Levolution’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Levolution’s official message board is levolution.io/news. The official website for Levolution is levolution.io.
Levolution Token Trading
Levolution can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coineal and P2PB2B. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Levolution directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Levolution should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Levolution using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Levolution Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Levolution and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.