Libra Credit (CURRENCY:LBA) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 9th. Libra Credit has a market capitalization of $7.67 million and $1.49 million worth of Libra Credit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Libra Credit token can now be purchased for $0.0253 or 0.00000398 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including UEX, OKEx, Huobi and Gate.io. During the last week, Libra Credit has traded 13.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003240 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011710 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.64 or 0.00205694 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $91.41 or 0.01065733 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00031299 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.68 or 0.00089491 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Libra Credit Token Profile
Libra Credit’s launch date was April 12th, 2018. Libra Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 303,546,065 tokens. The Reddit community for Libra Credit is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Libra Credit is www.mycred.io. Libra Credit’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit.
Libra Credit Token Trading
Libra Credit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Bilaxy, Kyber Network, OKEx, Gate.io, UEX, IDEX, Huobi and Bibox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Libra Credit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Libra Credit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Libra Credit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Libra Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Libra Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.