Signatum (CURRENCY:SIGT) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 10th. One Signatum coin can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Signatum has traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar. Signatum has a market capitalization of $36,902.00 and $8.00 worth of Signatum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007491 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021087 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010437 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004679 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $188.65 or 0.02203743 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002575 BTC.
Signatum Coin Profile
SIGT is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SkunkHashv2Raptor hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 18th, 2017. Signatum’s total supply is 107,972,766 coins. The official website for Signatum is signatum.org. The Reddit community for Signatum is /r/Signatum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Signatum’s official Twitter account is @signatum_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Signatum Coin Trading
Signatum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signatum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Signatum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Signatum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Signatum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signatum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.