CrowdWiz (CURRENCY:WIZ) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 11th. CrowdWiz has a market cap of $33,427.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of CrowdWiz was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CrowdWiz token can currently be purchased for $0.0100 or 0.00000120 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha and HitBTC. In the last week, CrowdWiz has traded down 5.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007808 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00010119 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002486 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002248 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000602 BTC.
CrowdWiz uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on September 14th, 2017. CrowdWiz’s total supply is 5,639,008 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,344,283 tokens. CrowdWiz’s official message board is email@example.com. The Reddit community for CrowdWiz is /r/Crowdwiz_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CrowdWiz’s official website is crowdwiz.io. CrowdWiz’s official Twitter account is @Crowdwiz and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CrowdWiz Token Trading
CrowdWiz can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CrowdWiz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CrowdWiz should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CrowdWiz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CrowdWiz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrowdWiz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.