CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 11th. One CyberVein token can currently be purchased for $0.0042 or 0.00000050 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, OKEx and Bit-Z. During the last week, CyberVein has traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar. CyberVein has a market capitalization of $4.47 million and $17,489.00 worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
CyberVein Token Profile
CyberVein (CVT) is a token. It launched on March 4th, 2018. CyberVein’s total supply is 2,147,483,648 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,060,404,496 tokens. The official website for CyberVein is www.cybervein.org. CyberVein’s official Twitter account is @cyberveingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CyberVein
CyberVein can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, Bilaxy, Bit-Z and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberVein should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CyberVein using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.