Daneel (CURRENCY:DAN) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. One Daneel token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0042 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network, HitBTC and DDEX. During the last seven days, Daneel has traded down 7.7% against the US dollar. Daneel has a total market capitalization of $84,299.00 and approximately $179.00 worth of Daneel was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Daneel is a token. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Daneel’s total supply is 69,320,719 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,242,358 tokens. The official website for Daneel is daneel.io. Daneel’s official Twitter account is @daneelproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Daneel is /r/Daneel_Project and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Daneel
Daneel can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, IDEX, DDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Daneel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Daneel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Daneel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Daneel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Daneel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.