OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 11th. In the last seven days, OneLedger has traded 7.5% higher against the US dollar. OneLedger has a total market cap of $2.42 million and $529,118.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OneLedger token can now be bought for $0.0068 or 0.00000082 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, IDEX, Kucoin and BitForex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00040709 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007323 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $509.97 or 0.06120884 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00001103 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00040843 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00016782 BTC.
OneLedger (CRYPTO:OLT) is a token. Its genesis date was June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 354,363,119 tokens. The official message board for OneLedger is medium.com/@OneLedger. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OneLedger’s official website is oneledger.io.
OneLedger Token Trading
OneLedger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, Bilaxy, BitForex, Kucoin, CoinEx, UEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OneLedger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OneLedger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.