XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded 35.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 11th. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be purchased for $0.0044 or 0.00000053 BTC on major exchanges including Coinexchange.io, and YoBit. and Waves DEX. XTRABYTES has a market capitalization of $1.90 million and approximately $7,150.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, XTRABYTES has traded 42.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003297 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012134 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.86 or 0.00202383 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.23 or 0.01023377 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0611 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00033111 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011026 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.36 or 0.00088375 BTC.
XBY uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 10th, 2017. XTRABYTES’s total supply is 650,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 430,000,000 coins. XTRABYTES’s official Twitter account is @xtrabytes and its Facebook page is accessible here. XTRABYTES’s official website is www.xtrabytes.global. The official message board for XTRABYTES is community.xtrabytes.global. The Reddit community for XTRABYTES is /r/XtraBYtes and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
XTRABYTES Coin Trading
XTRABYTES can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves DEX, and YoBit. and Coinexchange.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as XTRABYTES directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XTRABYTES should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy XTRABYTES using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.