Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded up 10.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 12th. Advanced Technology Coin has a market capitalization of $87,148.00 and approximately $244.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 21.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000040 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008144 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 131% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000028 BTC.
About Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 24th, 2014. Advanced Technology Coin’s total supply is 26,198,736 coins. Advanced Technology Coin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main. Advanced Technology Coin’s official website is arcticcoin.org.
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Trading
Advanced Technology Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Advanced Technology Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.