Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 12th. In the last week, Aeternity has traded up 9.6% against the US dollar. Aeternity has a market cap of $50.19 million and $33.64 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aeternity token can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00002097 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, DragonEX, Mercatox and LATOKEN.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- VideoCoin (VID) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded down 55.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Aeternity (AE) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on December 29th, 2016. Aeternity’s total supply is 332,535,821 tokens and its circulating supply is 286,714,878 tokens. Aeternity’s official Twitter account is @aetrnty and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Aeternity is /r/Aeternity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Aeternity is www.aeternity.com.
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, BigONE, FCoin, Tokenomy, HADAX, CoinBene, BitMart, Mercatox, DragonEX, Koinex, HitBTC, Radar Relay, ZB.COM, Gate.io, Crex24, Binance, OOOBTC, Bithumb, Zebpay, Kyber Network, LATOKEN, OKEx, OTCBTC and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.