Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on October 12th. Binance Coin has a total market cap of $2.64 billion and $162.64 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Binance Coin token can now be purchased for $16.96 or 0.00203384 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Exrates, FCoin and LBank. In the last week, Binance Coin has traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003302 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012162 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.96 or 0.01019083 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00032188 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.38 or 0.00088539 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00023589 BTC.
About Binance Coin
Binance Coin launched on June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 187,536,713 tokens and its circulating supply is 155,536,713 tokens. Binance Coin’s official website is www.binance.com. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance.
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, IDEX, Bancor Network, Trade Satoshi, LBank, FCoin, AirSwap, DDEX, Binance, Exrates, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.