Bitcoinus (CURRENCY:BITS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 12th. Bitcoinus has a total market cap of $317.00 and $24,115.00 worth of Bitcoinus was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bitcoinus has traded down 16.7% against the dollar. One Bitcoinus token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00033881 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.76 or 0.00093029 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001321 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00121612 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0756 or 0.00000905 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,393.29 or 1.00651382 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003291 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002246 BTC.
Bitcoinus (BITS) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 17th, 2014. Bitcoinus’ total supply is 3,592,943,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,294,348 tokens. Bitcoinus’ official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz. Bitcoinus’ official website is www.bitcoinus.com. The official message board for Bitcoinus is www.bitcoinus.com/blog.
Buying and Selling Bitcoinus
Bitcoinus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoinus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoinus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoinus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoinus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoinus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.