Celer Network (CURRENCY:CELR) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 12th. During the last week, Celer Network has traded up 14.3% against the dollar. One Celer Network token can currently be bought for about $0.0052 or 0.00000062 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, TOKOK, Gate.io and Bilaxy. Celer Network has a market cap of $16.93 million and $6.38 million worth of Celer Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00041133 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007323 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $512.05 or 0.06140988 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0934 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00041366 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00016777 BTC.
Celer Network Token Profile
Celer Network is a token. Celer Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,270,711,008 tokens. Celer Network’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Celer Network is medium.com/celer-network. The official website for Celer Network is www.celer.network/#.
Buying and Selling Celer Network
Celer Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, TOKOK, Bilaxy and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celer Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Celer Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Celer Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Celer Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celer Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.