Cryptocean (CURRENCY:CRON) traded up 13.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 12th. In the last week, Cryptocean has traded up 37.3% against the US dollar. One Cryptocean coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.37 or 0.00004391 BTC on exchanges including P2PB2B, Coinsbit and Exrates. Cryptocean has a total market capitalization of $2.38 million and approximately $135,229.00 worth of Cryptocean was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00040747 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007305 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $512.48 or 0.06127949 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0947 or 0.00001132 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00042218 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00016605 BTC.
Cryptocean (CRYPTO:CRON) is a coin. Its genesis date was May 8th, 2018. Cryptocean’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 6,469,244 coins. Cryptocean’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cryptocean is cryptocean.io. The Reddit community for Cryptocean is /r/Cryptocean and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Cryptocean
Cryptocean can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsbit, P2PB2B and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptocean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptocean should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptocean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptocean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptocean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.