Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 12th. During the last week, Dent has traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Dent has a total market cap of $18.66 million and approximately $327,044.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dent token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including FCoin, Coinrail, BitForex and Binance.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003316 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012146 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.01 or 0.00203628 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.72 or 0.01026370 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00032030 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00088696 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Dent’s genesis date was July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,925,838,994 tokens. The official website for Dent is www.dentcoin.com. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin.
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Radar Relay, Kucoin, Coinrail, HitBTC, Binance, Allbit, WazirX, Bitbns, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Fatbtc, IDEX, Cobinhood, LATOKEN, FCoin, OKEx, BitForex, Liquid and Lykke Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.