IONChain (CURRENCY:IONC) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 12th. One IONChain token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000095 BTC on exchanges including FCoin and Hotbit. In the last week, IONChain has traded down 19% against the dollar. IONChain has a total market capitalization of $961,409.00 and $455,875.00 worth of IONChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003320 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00204223 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $85.84 or 0.01028811 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0611 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00032164 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00088831 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
IONChain’s total supply is 520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 121,180,605 tokens. IONChain’s official Twitter account is @IONChain. IONChain’s official message board is medium.com/@IONChain. IONChain’s official website is ionchain.org.
IONChain Token Trading
IONChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IONChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IONChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IONChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IONChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IONChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.