RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded up 14.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be bought for $0.0046 or 0.00000055 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Upbit and Bittrex. In the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded 11.2% higher against the dollar. RevolutionVR has a total market cap of $965,152.00 and approximately $29,382.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.21 or 0.00672088 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011969 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012966 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000688 BTC.
RevolutionVR (CRYPTO:RVR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2015. RevolutionVR’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins. The official website for RevolutionVR is revolutionvr.live. RevolutionVR’s official Twitter account is @Voxelus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for RevolutionVR is revolutionvr.live/blog. The Reddit community for RevolutionVR is /r/Voxelus_Official.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
Buying and Selling RevolutionVR
RevolutionVR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RevolutionVR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.