Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Particl has a total market cap of $6.73 million and approximately $20,296.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Particl has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar. One Particl coin can now be purchased for $0.83 or 0.00009900 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, Bit-Z and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00001063 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Particl (PART) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It launched on March 21st, 2017. Particl’s total supply is 9,065,480 coins and its circulating supply is 8,069,480 coins. The Reddit community for Particl is /r/Particl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Particl’s official Twitter account is @particlproject. The official website for Particl is particl.io.
Buying and Selling Particl
Particl can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Particl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Particl should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Particl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.