ATC Coin (CURRENCY:ATCC) traded 27.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. One ATC Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0089 or 0.00000107 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. ATC Coin has a market cap of $3.26 million and $44,359.00 worth of ATC Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ATC Coin has traded up 46.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.99 or 0.00680461 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011704 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012500 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000834 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000323 BTC.
ATC Coin Coin Profile
ATC Coin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 20th, 2017. ATC Coin’s total supply is 410,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 365,029,072 coins. The official website for ATC Coin is www.atccoin.com. ATC Coin’s official Twitter account is @atccofficial.
ATC Coin Coin Trading
ATC Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex, BiteBTC and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATC Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATC Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATC Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATC Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATC Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.