CryCash (CURRENCY:CRC) traded up 11.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. One CryCash token can now be bought for approximately $0.0666 or 0.00000797 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, IDEX and YoBit. During the last week, CryCash has traded 17.3% lower against the dollar. CryCash has a market capitalization of $314,238.00 and $13,495.00 worth of CryCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0890 or 0.00001065 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
CryCash (CRC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 5th, 2013. CryCash’s total supply is 7,057,137 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,717,936 tokens. The official message board for CryCash is medium.com/@crycash. The official website for CryCash is crycash.io. CryCash’s official Twitter account is @cry_cash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CryCash
CryCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.