DATA (CURRENCY:DTA) traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. One DATA token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, IDEX, DDEX and Huobi. During the last week, DATA has traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. DATA has a total market capitalization of $3.27 million and $84,786.00 worth of DATA was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012040 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.26 or 0.00218719 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $86.87 or 0.01040628 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00030385 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.43 or 0.00088947 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
DATA’s genesis date was January 11th, 2018. DATA’s total supply is 11,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,774,993,344 tokens. DATA’s official message board is medium.com/@Blockchain_Data. DATA’s official Twitter account is @Blockchain_Data and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DATA is data.eco.
DATA Token Trading
DATA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Ethfinex, Huobi, Kucoin, IDEX, DDEX and UEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DATA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DATA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.