Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 14th. One Dero coin can currently be purchased for $0.56 or 0.00006670 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. Dero has a total market capitalization of $4.70 million and $1.77 million worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Dero has traded up 25.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
DERO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,414,159 coins. The official message board for Dero is forum.dero.io. The official website for Dero is dero.io. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dero Coin Trading
Dero can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.