Elastos (CURRENCY:ELA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 14th. In the last week, Elastos has traded 1.9% lower against the dollar. Elastos has a total market cap of $30.49 million and approximately $2.13 million worth of Elastos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elastos coin can now be bought for $1.90 or 0.00022722 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, Kucoin, LBank and CoinEgg.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003479 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012008 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.32 or 0.00219116 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $86.79 or 0.01037749 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00030310 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.43 or 0.00088869 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Elastos Coin Profile
Elastos’ launch date was December 22nd, 2017. Elastos’ total supply is 34,908,721 coins and its circulating supply is 16,063,887 coins. Elastos’ official Twitter account is @Elastos_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Elastos is /r/Elastos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Elastos is www.elastos.org.
Buying and Selling Elastos
Elastos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bit-Z, LBank, BCEX, Huobi and CoinEgg. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elastos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elastos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.