Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded up 165.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 14th. Ether Zero has a total market capitalization of $13.98 million and $11.40 million worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ether Zero has traded 133.3% higher against the dollar. One Ether Zero coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0845 or 0.00001011 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, EXX, DigiFinex and Hotbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $186.71 or 0.02230186 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00057190 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Ether Zero Coin Profile
ETZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 207,518,472 coins and its circulating supply is 165,489,059 coins. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ether Zero’s official website is etherzero.org. The official message board for Ether Zero is medium.com/@etherzero.
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
Ether Zero can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EXX, DigiFinex and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ether Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.