Fiii (CURRENCY:FIII) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 14th. In the last seven days, Fiii has traded 20.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Fiii coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex and CoinEgg. Fiii has a total market capitalization of $333,072.00 and approximately $3,750.00 worth of Fiii was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011996 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.29 or 0.00218444 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.23 or 0.01041525 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00030638 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $7.47 or 0.00089220 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Fiii’s genesis date was September 12th, 2018. Fiii’s total supply is 2,445,238,542 coins and its circulating supply is 482,404,699 coins. Fiii’s official Twitter account is @FiiiLab and its Facebook page is accessible here. Fiii’s official website is fiii.io. The official message board for Fiii is email@example.com.
Fiii Coin Trading
Fiii can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and CoinEgg. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fiii directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fiii should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fiii using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fiii Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fiii and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.