Horizen (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 14th. In the last week, Horizen has traded down 0.4% against the dollar. Horizen has a total market capitalization of $26.09 million and approximately $2.57 million worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Horizen coin can now be bought for about $3.46 or 0.00041320 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, BiteBTC, Binance and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.24 or 0.00444535 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.97 or 0.00095170 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002701 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 65.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000445 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00001042 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001545 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 26.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Horizen (ZEN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on March 9th, 2017. Horizen’s total supply is 7,543,038 coins. Horizen’s official message board is forum.zensystem.io. Horizen’s official Twitter account is @horizenglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Horizen is /r/Horizen/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Horizen’s official website is horizen.global.
Horizen Coin Trading
Horizen can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC, Binance, COSS, Bittrex, OKEx, DragonEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Horizen should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Horizen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.