KekCoin (CURRENCY:KEK) traded 30.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 14th. During the last week, KekCoin has traded up 49.5% against the dollar. One KekCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0191 or 0.00000228 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. KekCoin has a market cap of $204,703.00 and $8.00 worth of KekCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007694 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021687 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009891 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004694 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $183.14 or 0.02187545 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002537 BTC.
KekCoin (CRYPTO:KEK) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 2.0 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 17th, 2017. KekCoin’s total supply is 11,716,385 coins and its circulating supply is 10,716,385 coins. KekCoin’s official Twitter account is @KekCore and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for KekCoin is kekcoin.co. The Reddit community for KekCoin is /r/KekcoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling KekCoin
KekCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KekCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KekCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KekCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KekCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KekCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.