MicroBitcoin (CURRENCY:MBC) traded up 15.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. In the last week, MicroBitcoin has traded up 23.9% against the US dollar. MicroBitcoin has a market cap of $28.47 million and $16,083.00 worth of MicroBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MicroBitcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including P2PB2B, BiteBTC and STEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002599 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006918 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
MicroBitcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. It launched on July 27th, 2017. MicroBitcoin’s total supply is 188,777,000,000 coins. MicroBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @microbitcoinorg. The Reddit community for MicroBitcoin is /r/MicroBitcoinOrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for MicroBitcoin is microbitcoin.org.
MicroBitcoin Coin Trading
MicroBitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, BiteBTC and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MicroBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MicroBitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MicroBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MicroBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MicroBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.