Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded up 7.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. Over the last week, Polis has traded 10.5% higher against the US dollar. Polis has a market cap of $5.26 million and approximately $4,536.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Polis coin can currently be purchased for about $0.63 or 0.00007527 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and STEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 37.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Polis is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 21st, 2017. Polis’ total supply is 8,341,487 coins. Polis’ official Twitter account is @PolisBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Polis’ official message board is forum.polispay.org. The Reddit community for Polis is /r/Polispay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Polis’ official website is polispay.org.
Polis Coin Trading
Polis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, STEX, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.