Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 14th. One Polymath token can now be bought for approximately $0.0271 or 0.00000324 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, Huobi and Koinex. Over the last week, Polymath has traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar. Polymath has a market capitalization of $11.97 million and approximately $4.74 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.94 or 0.00680386 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011710 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012613 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000595 BTC.
Polymath (POLY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 441,056,864 tokens. The official message board for Polymath is blog.polymath.network. Polymath’s official website is www.polymath.network. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polybitco. The Reddit community for Polymath is /r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Polymath Token Trading
Polymath can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Bitbns, Ethfinex, IDEX, DDEX, Kucoin, UEX, Bittrex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, Upbit, Kyber Network, Koinex and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polymath should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Polymath using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.