Project Coin (CURRENCY:PRJ) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 14th. During the last week, Project Coin has traded up 1.1% against the US dollar. One Project Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Crex24. Project Coin has a market cap of $4,177.00 and $22.00 worth of Project Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- 3DCoin (3DC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Auxilium (AUX) traded 32% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SwiftCash (SWIFT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- XDNA (XDNA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- SpectrumNetwork (SPEC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Project Coin Profile
Project Coin (CRYPTO:PRJ) is a coin. Project Coin’s total supply is 50,285,998 coins and its circulating supply is 49,965,988 coins. Project Coin’s official Twitter account is @projectcoin1. The official website for Project Coin is projectcoin.net.
Buying and Selling Project Coin
Project Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Project Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Project Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Project Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.