Startcoin (CURRENCY:START) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 14th. Startcoin has a market capitalization of $245,130.00 and approximately $89.00 worth of Startcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Startcoin has traded up 0.9% against the dollar. One Startcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000065 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittylicious.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007546 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 42.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Startcoin (START) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 12th, 2014. Startcoin’s total supply is 70,782,220 coins and its circulating supply is 45,079,785 coins. Startcoin’s official Twitter account is @start_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Startcoin’s official website is startcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Startcoin
Startcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Startcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Startcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Startcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Startcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Startcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.