TrumpCoin (CURRENCY:TRUMP) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 14th. TrumpCoin has a market cap of $114,843.00 and $394.00 worth of TrumpCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TrumpCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0174 or 0.00000208 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. During the last seven days, TrumpCoin has traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007586 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021772 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009915 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004709 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $182.93 or 0.02185374 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002537 BTC.
TRUMP is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 11th, 2016. TrumpCoin’s total supply is 6,604,387 coins. TrumpCoin’s official Twitter account is @trumpcoinww and its Facebook page is accessible here. TrumpCoin’s official website is www.trumpcoin.com.
TrumpCoin Coin Trading
TrumpCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrumpCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrumpCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrumpCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrumpCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrumpCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.