USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. USD Coin has a market cap of $467.67 million and approximately $197.02 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One USD Coin token can currently be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00011911 BTC on popular exchanges including FCoin, CoinEx, CPDAX and Kucoin. Over the last week, USD Coin has traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $187.58 or 0.02231347 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00057100 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008962 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004072 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 170.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0851 or 0.00001014 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About USD Coin
USD Coin is a token. It was first traded on May 17th, 2018. USD Coin’s total supply is 469,539,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 466,935,012 tokens. The official website for USD Coin is www.centre.io/usdc. USD Coin’s official Twitter account is @centre_io. USD Coin’s official message board is medium.com/centre-blog.
USD Coin Token Trading
USD Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, OKEx, Coinbase Pro, Coinsuper, Korbit, CPDAX, Crex24, Kucoin, SouthXchange, Poloniex, LATOKEN, Hotbit and CoinEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USD Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.