EnterCoin (CURRENCY:ENTRC) traded 11.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 17th. In the last week, EnterCoin has traded 35.6% lower against the US dollar. EnterCoin has a market capitalization of $53,030.00 and approximately $41.00 worth of EnterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EnterCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0183 or 0.00000225 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex and Crex24.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00043243 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007413 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $486.96 or 0.05998200 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00043283 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000057 BTC.
EnterCoin Token Profile
ENTRC is a token. Its launch date was October 12th, 2017. EnterCoin’s total supply is 6,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,900,068 tokens. EnterCoin’s official Twitter account is @enter_coin. EnterCoin’s official website is entercoin.net.
EnterCoin Token Trading
EnterCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EnterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EnterCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EnterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EnterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EnterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.