QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. QASH has a market capitalization of $23.61 million and $158,060.00 worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QASH token can currently be bought for about $0.0675 or 0.00000832 BTC on exchanges including GOPAX, Ethfinex, Gate.io and Liquid. During the last seven days, QASH has traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003708 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012393 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00229178 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.34 or 0.01101757 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000793 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00030290 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.30 or 0.00090009 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
QASH launched on October 2nd, 2017. QASH’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. QASH’s official Twitter account is @QUOINE_SG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for QASH is steemit.com/@quoineliquid. The Reddit community for QASH is /r/LiquidQash. The official website for QASH is liquid.plus.
Buying and Selling QASH
QASH can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, EXX, Liquid, Ethfinex, IDEX, LATOKEN, GOPAX, Hotbit and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.