Chronologic (CURRENCY:DAY) traded down 5.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 19th. During the last week, Chronologic has traded 23.3% lower against the dollar. Chronologic has a total market cap of $149,993.00 and $184.00 worth of Chronologic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chronologic token can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00002057 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003717 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012675 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.17 or 0.00228153 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $90.08 or 0.01130869 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0634 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00029393 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.15 or 0.00089731 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Chronologic Token Profile
Chronologic’s launch date was July 28th, 2017. Chronologic’s total supply is 1,191,383 tokens and its circulating supply is 913,052 tokens. Chronologic’s official website is chronologic.network. Chronologic’s official Twitter account is @ChronoLogicETH.
Chronologic Token Trading
Chronologic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronologic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chronologic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chronologic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chronologic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronologic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.