SaluS (CURRENCY:SLS) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 19th. SaluS has a market cap of $9.39 million and approximately $1,650.00 worth of SaluS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SaluS coin can currently be bought for approximately $9.27 or 0.00116434 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, YoBit, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. In the last seven days, SaluS has traded 11.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00034569 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.06 or 0.00088636 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 84.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002417 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00001156 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $7,999.78 or 1.00184200 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003402 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001809 BTC.
SLS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2016. SaluS’s total supply is 1,012,265 coins. SaluS’s official Twitter account is @Kushed_Crypto. SaluS’s official website is saluscoin.info.
SaluS Coin Trading
SaluS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, Upbit and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SaluS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SaluS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SaluS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SaluS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SaluS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.