Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded up 22.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, Advanced Technology Coin has traded down 33.8% against the dollar. Advanced Technology Coin has a total market capitalization of $58,277.00 and approximately $209.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007280 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Profile
Advanced Technology Coin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 24th, 2014. Advanced Technology Coin’s total supply is 26,235,854 coins. The official website for Advanced Technology Coin is arcticcoin.org. Advanced Technology Coin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main.
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Trading
Advanced Technology Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Advanced Technology Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.