Bitcoinus (CURRENCY:BITS) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. In the last week, Bitcoinus has traded down 23% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoinus token can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Bitcoinus has a total market capitalization of $240.00 and approximately $99,439.00 worth of Bitcoinus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00036301 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00086011 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0936 or 0.00001138 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00115553 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001323 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,279.96 or 1.00658670 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003297 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000624 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Bitcoinus Token Profile
Bitcoinus is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 17th, 2014. Bitcoinus’ total supply is 35,929,434,707 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,294,348 tokens. The official message board for Bitcoinus is www.bitcoinus.com/blog. Bitcoinus’ official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz. Bitcoinus’ official website is www.bitcoinus.com.
Buying and Selling Bitcoinus
Bitcoinus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoinus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoinus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoinus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoinus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoinus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.