Content Value Network (CURRENCY:CVNT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. Content Value Network has a total market capitalization of $8.70 million and approximately $685,755.00 worth of Content Value Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Content Value Network has traded down 20% against the dollar. One Content Value Network token can now be purchased for $0.0163 or 0.00000198 BTC on major exchanges including BitMax, UEX and BitForex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003566 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012216 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.24 or 0.00221832 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $112.66 or 0.01370125 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00032907 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.45 or 0.00090640 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Content Value Network Token Profile
Content Value Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 533,187,835 tokens. Content Value Network’s official website is cvn.io.
Content Value Network Token Trading
Content Value Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: UEX, BitMax and BitForex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Value Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Content Value Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Content Value Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Content Value Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Value Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.