Levolution (CURRENCY:LEVL) traded up 2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. Levolution has a total market capitalization of $6.59 million and approximately $120,370.00 worth of Levolution was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Levolution has traded down 0.4% against the dollar. One Levolution token can now be purchased for $0.28 or 0.00003397 BTC on major exchanges including P2PB2B and Coineal.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00041347 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007528 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $499.42 or 0.06073652 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00001059 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00043878 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
Levolution Token Profile
Levolution (CRYPTO:LEVL) is a token. Its launch date was January 4th, 2019. Levolution’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,581,466 tokens. Levolution’s official message board is levolution.io/news. Levolution’s official website is levolution.io. Levolution’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Levolution
Levolution can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B and Coineal. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Levolution directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Levolution should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Levolution using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Levolution Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Levolution and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.