Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 21st. One Lympo token can currently be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000061 BTC on exchanges including Fatbtc, Gate.io, Allbit and HADAX. Lympo has a market cap of $4.17 million and approximately $26,129.00 worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Lympo has traded 1.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003556 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012233 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.19 or 0.00221419 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.00 or 0.01363005 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00032329 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.43 or 0.00090466 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Lympo was first traded on December 27th, 2017. Lympo’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 826,672,989 tokens. Lympo’s official website is lympo.io. The Reddit community for Lympo is /r/LYMPO. Lympo’s official message board is email@example.com. Lympo’s official Twitter account is @Lympo_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Lympo Token Trading
Lympo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, Ethfinex, Fatbtc, Allbit, Gate.io, IDEX, Cobinhood and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lympo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lympo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.