Micromines (CURRENCY:MICRO) traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. During the last seven days, Micromines has traded 12.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Micromines token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Mercatox, Crex24 and Bilaxy. Micromines has a total market cap of $13,816.00 and $16,060.00 worth of Micromines was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003574 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012226 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.25 or 0.00221883 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $110.54 or 0.01344184 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000778 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00032018 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00090052 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Micromines Token Profile
Micromines’ total supply is 18,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,999,887,606 tokens. Micromines’ official Twitter account is @Microminestoken. The official website for Micromines is micromines.co. Micromines’ official message board is medium.com/@micromines.
Micromines Token Trading
Micromines can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Crex24, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Micromines directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Micromines should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Micromines using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Micromines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Micromines and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.