pEOS (CURRENCY:PEOS) traded up 9.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. One pEOS token can now be bought for about $0.0093 or 0.00000113 BTC on popular exchanges including Chaince and Bancor Network. Over the last seven days, pEOS has traded 47.9% lower against the US dollar. pEOS has a market cap of $7.69 million and $9,861.00 worth of pEOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003557 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012244 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.21 or 0.00221664 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.49 or 0.01356886 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00032120 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.44 or 0.00090576 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
pEOS Token Profile
pEOS’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 828,353,669 tokens. pEOS’s official Twitter account is @peos_one. pEOS’s official message board is medium.com/@pEOS_one. pEOS’s official website is peos.one.
pEOS Token Trading
pEOS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Chaince and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as pEOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire pEOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase pEOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for pEOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for pEOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.