Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 21st. One Request token can now be bought for about $0.0126 or 0.00000153 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coineal, Bitbns, Mercatox and KuCoin. Request has a total market cap of $9.18 million and $109,761.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Request has traded 11.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041459 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007604 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $500.45 or 0.06086728 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00001053 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00044220 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
Request (REQ) is a token. It launched on August 31st, 2017. Request’s total supply is 999,983,984 tokens and its circulating supply is 729,892,220 tokens. Request’s official Twitter account is @RequestNetwork. The Reddit community for Request is /r/RequestNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Request is blog.request.network. The official website for Request is request.network.
Request Token Trading
Request can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, WazirX, IDEX, CoinExchange, KuCoin, Radar Relay, Coineal, Bitbns, Ethfinex, CoinPlace, Koinex, Mercatox, DDEX, Binance, COSS, Kyber Network, GOPAX, Huobi Global and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Request using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.